Anyone can take on the Cycle challenge at any time throughout the year. The requirements are:
- 13 workouts in 13 days.
- You must Q at least one of them.
- Your Q should be a bootcamp style workout.
- In total, that is 6 workouts per week in consecutive weeks, plus a Tough Guy Tuesday (virtual) as the 13th workout in one of the weeks – this will be provided by F3 Puget Sound and more details will be provided
- Each workout must be at a different AO. No repeats!
- Southerners (those that live South of the I-10) must go North of the I-10 at least twice and Northerners (those that live North of the I-10) must go South of the I-10 at least twice in the 13 day period.
- You must be present for the entire workout. No LIFOS! That means no showing up late or leaving early. Stay honest with yourself – your integrity is more important than attaining the cycle.
- OTB workouts count, as long as they are at least 45 minutes long and involve 3+ PAX(including you)