AO: The Furnace
Beatdown Date: 02/06/2021
Pax: Armstrong, Blazer, Blockbuster, Boots, Bueller, Fire and Ice, Focker, Jeter Phoenix, Lambert, Outback, Panther, Sandman, Scoop, Sherpa, Spaetzle, Spud, Sweater Vest, Timber, U-Haul, Wax Off, Wilson, Smiley, Outfront
Beautiful morning in the gloom and a great time for a SUPER bowl themed beat down!
Super bowl trivia throughout the workout – correct answer = 5 burpees, don’t know = 10 burps, wrong = 15 burpees. Hope y’all studied up!
– Box cutter IC x 15
– Hello dolly (hands to heaven) IC x 15
– Plank for super bowl trivia questions
– Super man circuit with timer. 4 sets of Super man varieties, WW2, and SSH. Super man varieties: regular, pull ups, arm circles, and OH arm claps
– 1st and 10s: run to first tree (not the AO :)) which is 10 yard line. Do 9 sumo squats and 1 iron mike. Sprint to end of park (endzone) and run back to 20 yard line for 8 sumo squats and 2 iron mike. Rinse/repeat until get to the endzone
– Mosey to focker hill for Burp back mountain. Partner up. Partner 1 runs backward up focker hill and runs back down. Meanwhile partner 2 doing burpees. Partners do 100 burpees in total
– Mosey to the blocks for some gravity circuits: a few sets of Derkins, Step ups/box jumps, lunges. Between each set alternate between derkins and decline shoulder taps.
– Super man circuit again (2 sets) and some more super bowl trivia while planking.
Announcements: St Marys food bank volunteer today! Prayer night on Monday. F3 Tucson launching soon – keep any Tucson friends/family in mind, more details to come.
YHC is grateful for this group and thankful for everybody (approx. 30 pax + 2.0s) stepping up to serve a huge need in our community at St Marys today. Repeated a quote I heard on one of the F3 podcasts this week – if not you, then who? Great perspective to have next time you see a problem that needs to be solved.
Have a great week!
AO: The Furnace