Beatdown Date: 11/25/2020
Pax: Mr. Rogers, Repo, Timber, Moonshot
FNG: Bull Husky
Shout out to F3 Houston for the original:
6 Pax gathered in the Gloom for a Thanksgiving themed beatdown. Began in with usual disclaimers.
Before the warmarama, asked the Pax if they knew what year the first Thanksgiving was held. No one knew. Answer=1621 – all reps were based on these numbers
Warmarama: Bat Wings (Foward, Backward, Seal Claps, Overhead Claps): IC x 16; SSH: IC x 21; Don Quixotes: IC x 16; WWII: IC x 21
Moseyed around the park, stopping along the way for the following painstations:
– Painstation #1: Plymouth Plank Jacks: IC x 16
– Painstation #2: Indigenous Iron Hulks: IC x 21 (1 to 11 then 10 back to 1)
– Painstation #3: Lincoln Lunges w/ Squanto Squats (aka Lt. Dans – 1:2): IC x 16 (1 to 8 then 8 to 1); Giblets & Groiners: IC x 21
– Painstation #4: Restful Reverse Crunches: IC x 16; Intoxicating Imperial Squat Walkers: IC x 21
– Painstation #5: Mayflower Merkins: IC x 16; Satiated Shoulder Taps: IC x 21
Challenged the men to remember the reason for this season of Thanksgiving – to be thankful for all that God has blessed us with. To remember that while we may struggle through the workouts, we can be thankful that we have the ability to not only put ourselves through such torture, but to come out the other side, better than we were before.
P.I.L.G.R.I.M.S. 1621 Thanksgiving (The Remake)