AO: The (Virtual) Furnace
PAX: 12 (Ratatouille, U-Haul, Stu, Spatzle, Messy, Timber, Pink Gorilla, Focker, Sweater Vest, Armstrong, Wilson, C(L)ockblocker)
Welcome to virtual F3 Phoenix via video conference! Different than working out in gloom together? Yes. Still just as painful of a beat down? Yes. Time to get started, lets go!
Lawn mowers plank pulls (IC x 10)
SSH (IC x 15)
Merkins (IC x 10)
- Arm Circles – IC x 25 front followed by IC x 25 back
- Presses – shoulder presses (25) with coupon
- Randys – IC x 50
- Iron Mikes – 20 with coupon
- Ladder jacks – 20 OYO
- Failure to launch – got up to 8 lift offs!
- Outward (sumo) squats IC x 20 with coupon, calf raise IC x 20
- One legged burpee – 5 per leg OYO
- Ladder jacks round 2!
- Scorpion dry docks – 10 per leg
YHC, while trying to catch his breath, called the workout at 6:06am and applauded the PAX for their hard work for a less than full beat down. It was in fact our first virtual beat down so we deserve a break, right? WRONG…APRIL FOOLS! I’m sure nobody saw that coming…
Finish up with some Mary to get us to the 6:15am (sorry, not on Focker time here) mark.
Mary – American hammer with coupon followed by ring of fire led by the PAX!
Virtual Coffeeteria / Q Source immediately following