AO: The Furnace
PAX: 10 Posted
PAX did dynamic stretching and then motivators for a 5 count
PAX mosied over to the school parking lot for a BD.
To start the PAX ran 2 sprints at 50% of max from one end of parking lot and back.
PAX performed the following exercises together at each parking lot island station (4 total stations) then ran back to starting spot together.
Calve Raises 25x
Air Squats 25x
Mountain Climbers 25x
Carolina Drydocks 11x
PAX mosied back to pull up bar for a short challenge, AMRAP pull ups for 1 minute.
10 PAX posted on a rainy Wednesday morning in the gloom.
Focker, Armstrong, Uhaul, Chief, Blue Steel (DR), Timber, Clockerblocker, Sweater Vest, Ratatouille, Wilson (Q)
- Happy 2 year Anniversary F3 Phoenix!
- CSAUP on 4/4 @ 4am starting at The Furnace to Ruck the Hump (Camelback Mountain). In addition to the workout, consider supporting the charity selected, St Vincent De Paul (https://www.stvincentdepaul.net/f3phoenix)
- F3 BBQ at Timber’s House – Saturday March 28th l. Details and Invite through this link – http://evite.me/J844NRjHrM
- SBC Bunk Bed Build Saturday, March 21st @ Scottsdale Bible Church. Follow this link to sign up. https://rock.scottsdalebible.com/page/981?OpportunityId=162&GroupTypeRole=3d6e5fc3-471b-4648-8ba8-b0776f1a6266&GroupId=362658&RoleGuid=3d6e5fc3-471b-4648-8ba8-b0776f1a6266
- For those traveling and the families impacted by the Coronavirus spread.
- For what’s happening within the F3 Phoenix and the entire F3 Nation community.