AO: North Shore (Tempe)
PAX: 5 (Timber, Sweater Vest, Pixel, Pitino DR from Charlotte, Watch DR from Cleveland)
SSH (IC x 15)
Shoulder touches (IC x 15)
Merkins (IC x 10)
- Mosey to the bridge for a jog to the south side.
- Complete 1 Bonnie Blair (per leg) at first light. 1 Duck lunge (per leg) at second light. 2 Bonnie Blairs (per leg) at third light. 2 Duck lunges (per leg) at fourth light etc, etc. until reaching the other side (17 total light poles!).
- Came to LONGEST stop light ever and since there is no wasting time, complete SSH until walk sign gives us the go ahead.
- Straight up A-Mountain.
- Run together as PAX until first landing. Brief “intermission” with some walking so the calves don’t burst.
- At landing: 11 incline merkins on bench, 11 dips on bench, and 11 incline wide merkins on bench.
- To the top we go!
- At the top, take in the view while completing calf raises IC until Q could no longer lift his legs.
- Back down to the landing for 20 incline merkins IC on the bench.
- Down to the bridge. Run across the bridge and do 7 burpees for every white vehicle that goes by…better run fast! Fortunately no white cars (this time)…phew.