AO: The Furnace
PAX: 11 (Ratatouille, Road Rash, Wilson, Spatzle, Sweater Vest, Dora 1-2-3, Stu, Chief, Stir Fry, Messy, C(L)ock Blocker)
FNG: 1 (Bag Boy DR from Nashville, TN)
Q: Hello Kitty
No stranger to a good heckle or mumble chatter, YHC was pumped to Q at F3 Phoenix’s The Furnace. One thing was evident, on a work trip to AZ in November, these boys chatter well… but how about a Carpex inspired beatdown.
With an FNG in my hip pocket (tclaps to Shaka from Tenessee for making the 3.5 mile EC run over with me), we’re ready to go.
– Quick circle lap and over to the lot for 15 quick feet + 15 merkins, 10 quick feet + 10 merkins
– Back to the playground and circle-up for: GM, Imperial Walkers, SSH and Mountain Climbers
– Kuddos to the pax who passed a 5-core principles pop-test. In order, ta boot.
– Partner 7’s around the playground circle with merkins and star jumps, every time you see your partner on the lap stop and do 25 LBCs – this ended up being a bit of a cluster
– Partner 7’s at the intended spot on the stretch of sidewalk in the field with CDDs and squats, every time you see your partner on the lap stop and do 15 LBCs – this ended up being much less of a cluster
– Over to the hill, because Sweater Vest needed some flights of stairs for his step goal, for a round of Jack Webb’s (1 push up to 4 hallelujahs, all the way up to 10 and 40).
Mary and COT: 13 Deep, Welcome FNG Bag Boy, YHC took us out
NMS: Was an honor to lead for you men this morning. Go deeper this year and keep getting after it.