AO: Water Tower
Weather: 38 degrees.
PAX: Stark, Gumby, Madoff, Forrest, Glory
YHC birthday turned 35 on 12-31. Trivia: significance of 1-1?
WU: (35 IC)
- High Knees
- Seal claps
- Calf raises
- Abe Vigoda
- LBC (35 on my up)
- Butt Kickers
- Overhead clap
- Indian run to parking garage (Ash x Vaughn).
- Pax peoples chair at bottom. (PAX 1 sprints up stairs does #11 at level 1. #12 at landing 2…14 at landing 4. PAX 2 starts when PAX 1 finishes #11
- Shoulder taps x 35
- Cherry pickers x 35
- Tree huggers x 35
- Hallelujah x 35
- PAX hold people’s chair at top until 6 finishes.
- Line jumps left leg x 35 2 count on 4th level. Jog down to 3rd, up to 4th, then back to 3rd.
- Line jumps right left x 35 2 count on 3rd level. See jogging sequence above.
- Line jumps both feet x 35 2 count on 2nd level. See jogging above.
- Line jumps both front to back x 35 2 count on ground level. See jogging above.
Pax were less than impressed with the line jump cardio, so YHC changed #20 from Indian run to bear crawl.
- Jog to Western Powerline Trail then bear crawl to turf area W of Barrio Queen
- B 35 (partner job to brick wall at end of turf for BLIMPS.)
- L 35 2 count
- I 35 2 count
- M 35
- P 35
- S 35
- Bear squats 35 OMU
- Tuck jumps 35 OYO
- Tunnel of love x 3
- Tricep dips hold while we discuss the F3 Mission, then 35 (OMU/D)
- Mosey to back toward water tower. Stopping to do 32-34 on the way.
- Crab walk 35 IC (moving forward or backward? i.e. toward tower.)
- Squat jacks 35 IC
- Balls to wall until name 5 Core Principles and Credo.
- Burpees at water tower (20 OMD)
Mary: Flutter kick 35 IC. Plank with resolutions.
COT: Name-o-Rama. BOM.
Prayer requests: Safe travels work and 2.0 study abroad, C-Section, healthy 2020, and AO growth.
1 thought on “35”