AO: The Furnace
PAX: 6 (Wilson, Ratatouille, Stu, Pink Gorilla, U-Haul, and Chief)
Mosey to field
Butt Kickers, high knees, and skipping (yahoo!)
Shoulder taps with merkin (IC x 15)
Mosey to Arizona Falls! Lot of mumbles about what was in store…
- Split PAX into two groups. Group 1 starts at first light pole and group 2 starts at second light pole. Group 2 start with wide merkins while group 1 leap frogs (by running, not actual frog hop..PHEW) to the following light pole. Group 1 then does wide merkins while waiting for group 2 to leap frog them to following light pole.
- Once at last light pole of Herberger park, turn around and do the same back to where started. Replace wide merkins with heel raised squats.
- Mosey to parking lot at Herberger park. Why is Chief’s car parked here? HMMMM….
- Each PAX grabbed a block and took with them to the falls. U-Haul questioned his decision of not bringing any gloves.
- At the waterfall
- Upright rows with block (IC x 15). Hold block over head and walk up stairs and then back down. Then do same but IC x 20, back up/down stairs. Then do same but IC x 25 and back up/down stairs.
- Bicep curls with block (IC x 15). Hold block over head and walk up stairs and then back down. Then do same but IC x 20, back up/down stairs. Then do same but IC x 25 and back up/down stairs.
- PAX were thankful for impromptu singing provided by Ratatouille and Pink Gorilla (unfortunately just solos, no duets).
- Mosey to Herberger park for 6MoM
- Standing side crunch (each side IC x 12)
- Back plank hold for 30 seconds.
- Low flutter kicks while hold block above head (IC x 15). 2 sets.
- American hammers with block. (IC x 12). 2 sets.
- Sprinkler (IC x 12)
Mosey back to Arcadia Park and finish up with a few ladder jacks and merkins.
Announcements – Reminder to update your 2019 Health Challenge results so they can finalize the standings.