PAX: Ratatouille, U-Haul, Longboard, Chief, Stu, Pixel
Wellllll. . . I’m not a professional, not my fault if you injure yourself. Perfect # of PAX today. I’ll explain later. Since Spatzle is Q for F3 and his wife, Oranges from FIA, is running their workout later this morning they’re doing a family values mash-up. Let’s see whether F3 or FIA can do the workouts better.
Mosie to the field for some warm-o-rama
25 Side-Straddle-Hops (Why so many you ask?)
. . . Because that was Spatzle’s age when he married Oranges. How old do you think she was (some heckling and cradle-robbing jokes from the PAX)?
Mountain Climbers up to Oranges age of betrothal, IN CADANCE
. . . 14 (that would be wrong) . . . 16 (now she can drive). . . 18 (now she’s legal). . . 21 (DING!)
- Stretching (Where’s our CSO Wilson?)
Indian-Run with last man running to the front of the PAX (Because, explained Spatzle, as a husband you need to learn to put your wife first!!)
Arrive at the 38th Parallel for THE THANG. . . We’re gonna spell out Spatzle and Oranges last name with workouts. Time for WHITE.
- W – Wall Sits. . . partner up and one runs across the field while other does sits (swap-o-ram) 2x (second time halfway down field. . ’cause you need to meet your wife halfway on things)
- H – Hands of Time – This hurt more than I thought. PAX in tight circle with heels to heaven, going to low dolly around clock alternating cadence. Up to 60 naturally for a full hour of ticks
- I – Imperial walkers – Nice break – over and back from Focker’s Hill
- T – Tricep Dips – 20x, 15x, 10x, . . . 7x? wait what? Because Spatzle’s been married 7 years
- E – Ellllllevnnns – Back to Fockers hill for some plankjack/merkin eleven action
MARY, COUNT-O-RAMA, NAME-O-RAMA, COT (Be the One!!)
Coffeteria Duh!!! Oh and we ran into Boots at Starbucks. Walks up and goes. . Are you guys F3? You seem like a good group of guys.